How do I reverse name order from Last, First to First Last in Exc

  1. #1
    Annie Lord
    Guest

    How do I reverse name order from Last, First to First Last in Exc

    I received a file from an outside vendor with names listed Last, First. I
    need to print labels for mailing from this file with names First Last. Is
    there a way to reverse the order in an Excel spreadsheet?

  2. #2
    Gary''s Student
    Guest

    RE: How do I reverse name order from Last, First to First Last in Exc

    =MID(A1 & " " & A1,FIND(" ",A1,1),LEN(A1))
    --
    Gary's Student

  3. #3
    Annie Lord
    Guest

    RE: How do I reverse name order from Last, First to First Last in

    Thank you so much!! That saves me enormous amounts of time. A

  4. #4
    Gary''s Student
    Guest

    RE: How do I reverse name order from Last, First to First Last in

    You are very welcome.
    --
    Gary''s Student