Macro without cell references......

  1. #1
    Winnie_Shrub
    Guest

    Macro without cell references......

    Have created spreadsheet with many different records. Have recorded macro
    that copies information of a record into a form so that I can publish to
    users. Macro works well but keeps copying same record regardless of which
    record I am highlighting on the sheet.

    Can anyone tell me if I can replace the cell references in the VB code so
    that it applies the same movements but applied to whichever row I'm on?

  2. #2
    FSt1
    Guest

    RE: Macro without cell references......

    hi,
    without seeing your code i can only guess but try replacing your cell
    reference with the keyword ActiveCell. you may also want to look the word up
    in vb help.

    regards
    FSt1