Sending emails from worksheet

  1. #1
    Nick Wakeham
    Guest

    Sending emails from worksheet

    I have Excel 2000 and have a worksheet with about 300 email addresses on it.
    I need to send an email to all those addresses. How do I do it without
    cutting and pasting into Outlook Express?

    Ta

    Nikwak

  2. #2
    Kevin B
    Guest

    RE: Sending emails from worksheet

    You can use the mail merge wizard in Word to create a merge email, using
    your Excel file as the datasource.

    --
    Kevin Backmann