Formating from Word to Excel

  1. #1
    L.Hunter
    Guest

    Formating from Word to Excel

    I made a chart in Word and then I went to paste in in Excel. Once in Excel,
    it lost its form and went to the middle of the Worksheet. How do I format it
    in Excel.

  2. #2
    Kevin B
    Guest

    RE: Formating from Word to Excel

    Right click on the chart and select FORMAT CHART AREA or you can click on the
    chart, then click on any chart object to select it and then right click on
    that object to format that object.

    Is there a reason you charted your data in Word and then brought it into
    Excel. It would make more sense to do the reverse, and the chart
    capabilities in Excel far exceed those of the MS Graph applet that is used by
    Word, PowerePoint & Access?

    You might want to reconsider where you do your graphing.
    --
    Kevin Backmann