how do i recapture unsaved excel data

  1. #1
    Allendale
    Guest

    how do i recapture unsaved excel data

    I closed a spread sheet and inadvertently did so without saving it. How can I
    recover the lost data?

  2. #2
    Marcelo
    Guest

    RE: how do i recapture unsaved excel data

    hi,

    I am afraid it is not possible.

    regards from Brazil
    Marcelo

  3. #3
    Franz Verga
    Guest

    Re: how do i recapture unsaved excel data

    Nel post news:[email protected]
    *Allendale* ha scritto:

    > I closed a spread sheet and inadvertently did so without saving it.
    > How can I recover the lost data?

    No way. You lost your changes and have to reimport/digit the data from
    scratch.

    --
    Hope I helped you.

    Thanks in advance for your feedback.

    Ciao

    Franz Verga from Italy

  4. #4
    Allendale
    Guest

    RE: how do i recapture unsaved excel data

    I was afraid that your answer is, in fact, the case. Thank you very much for
    the response.

  5. #5
    Allendale
    Guest

    Re: how do i recapture unsaved excel data

    Thanks for your response. Too bad for me!