delete a bunch of named ranges

  1. #1
    Takeadoe
    Guest

    delete a bunch of named ranges

    Gang,

    I've created a bunch of named ranges and I'd like to delete a bunch of
    them. Is anyone aware of an easy way to delete them en mass? The
    one-at-a-time method is painfully slow when we're talking about a
    couple hundred.

    Thanks in advance...

    Mike

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: delete a bunch of named ranges

    Visit JK Pieterse's site and download his Name Manager Add-in

    http://www.jkp-ads.com/

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

  3. #3
    Takeadoe