Blinking cell

  1. #1

    Blinking cell

    I just thought about this and was wondering, is there any way to make a cell blink? Kind of like turning a light switch off and on.

  2. #2
    CLR
    Guest

    RE: Blinking cell

    See this site..........

    http://www.cpearson.com/excel/BlinkingText.htm

    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3

  3. #3
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Blinking cell

    Chip Pearson has a macro and instructions:
    http://cpearson.com/excel/BlinkingText.htm

    Just don't ever send the workbook to me. Blinking cells would set off some sort
    of manic reaction, the results of which could be harmful to myself or loved
    ones.

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

  4. #4
    Thanks so much for the help, I just need it as an added alert for myself for number being off.

    Thanks again.