print box opens in right screen of dual screen setup why

  1. #1
    gerrys
    Guest

    print box opens in right screen of dual screen setup why

    the excel print box appears in right screen of a dual screen setup. How can
    I cahnge it to always appear in the left box.

    also when I open a spreadsheet with the dual screen setup, it appears in a
    reduced mode & I have to drag it to full size.

  2. #2
    CLR
    Guest

    RE: print box opens in right screen of dual screen setup why

    Try moving the box and setting the settings as you wish and then saving the
    file.....next time it opens, hopefully it will all be as you left it.

    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3