0ffice 2003 Objects Shift?

  1. #1
    choop
    Guest

    0ffice 2003 Objects Shift?

    I just got office 2003, and I am noticing that when I have an arrow in
    an excel file, that it sometimes shifts when I print it out. It looks
    fine on screen, but for some reason, it is in a different location when
    i print? Has anyone else experienced this?

    Also, something similar with powerpoint... If you use powerpoint to
    open an old ppt file from a previous version, everything shifts on the
    page as well.

    Any ideas on how to solve?

    Thanks!

  2. #2

    Re: 0ffice 2003 Objects Shift?

    This was written for xl2002, but maybe it'll help you, too:

    Controls move to the left of the worksheet in Microsoft Excel 2002

    But Jim Rech recently posted this:
    This article is now obsolete. Since the 10/12/2004 security patch
    there is no need to get a hotfix (although this article does not directly
    mention this fix, it's in there).

    But Myrna Larson (and others) posted that it didn't work for her in all her
    workbooks.