disappearing posts?

  1. #1
    Robb27
    Guest

    disappearing posts?

    Why is it sometimes when I post a question to the group it disappears? I
    have posted the same question twice and both times...it's gone when I go back
    to check for responses. (frustrating!)

    Rob

  2. #2
    Pete_UK
    Guest

    Re: disappearing posts?

    This has happened to me a few times in the past - I don't know why it
    happens, and I agree that it is frustrating.

    Pete

  3. #3
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: disappearing posts?

    Hi Rob,

    See:

    http://tinyurl.com/r9gef

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: disappearing posts?

    and I see both those posts in .programming for today in the NGs myself.

    Bob Phillips

    news:%[email protected]...

  5. #5
    Robb27
    Guest

    Re: disappearing posts?

    Interesting. I didn't know it posted there too! Thanks Norman.