I want to jump to different cells with tab

  1. #1
    A-s
    Guest

    I want to jump to different cells with tab

    Hi !

    when i press tab the marker just jumps to the right i want to make i jump to
    a selected cell... how can i do sometinhg like that ??

  2. #2
    Bill Ridgeway
    Guest

    Re: I want to jump to different cells with tab

    I don't think you can do that.

    You can, however, press <F5>, type in the cell reference and press <OK>

    If you will be wanting to go to a particular cell regularly you may be able
    to write a macro (but I'm not into that).

    Regards.

    Bill Ridgeway
    Computer Solutions

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    MartinW
    Guest

    Re: I want to jump to different cells with tab

    Hi A-s,

    If you use sheet protection and uncheck 'select locked cells'
    then using tab or the arrows will jump from unlocked cell
    to unlocked cell.

    I'm not sure in which version this option was first offered
    I think it was 2002

    HTH
    Martin

  4. #4
    Ragdyer
    Guest

    Re: I want to jump to different cells with tab

    You can use a "Named Range".

    See if this old post explains it well enough.

    http://tinyurl.com/39vzv

    --
    HTH,

    RD