How to create duplicate labels with mail merge?

  1. #1
    Beth
    Guest

    How to create duplicate labels with mail merge?

    Using Office 2003, have a SS with addresses, have merged into word to create
    mailing labels works fine....I need to create membership labels....2 of the
    same address to a row....is there a way to merge the SS into word without
    creating duplicate rows in the SS...This is a huge membership list.

  2. #2
    Toppers
    Guest

    RE: How to create duplicate labels with mail merge?

    Try this:

    Select a two column label format in Word mail merge.

    In first pair of labels enter Name & Address Fields (removing "Next Record"
    control field)

    In the next (second) pair, keep the "Next Record" control field in the first
    label, adding the name & address details; in the second label just put the
    name & address details.

    Repeat the second format for the rest of the sheet.

    HTH

  3. #3
    Beth
    Guest

    RE: How to create duplicate labels with mail merge?

    It worked!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
    You have saved me so much time!
    Really appreciate it!
    Beth

  4. #4
    Toppers
    Guest

    RE: How to create duplicate labels with mail merge?

    Beth,
    Glad to hear it solved your problem and thank you for the feedback.