Problems: rounding & formatting Text/# combinations

  1. #1
    nastech
    Guest

    Problems: rounding & formatting Text/# combinations

    060705 Problems: rounding & formatting Text/# combinations
    is there an answer for, or need for ms to fix:

    (excerpt from other posting)
    I believe this to be a Huge problem in excel: not having a check box, where
    I don't have to (80-0.5) on 1/2 the figures in every cell, thru-out the sheet.

    people otherwise don't know it, conditional format colors / "numbers
    viewed", are all off. In trying to quick visual scan a sheet: colors &
    numbers are all "OFF".
    Looking at 80 in 1 cell is green, the next it is red...

    Is there a way to turn off rounding up / down in a sheet?

    Number / Text Combination "Custom" formatting:
    what else would have done, is for having examples of custom formatting,
    numbers >100 <0 (see # signs) to be able to format x10 see 120.. stead of 12

  2. #2
    nastech
    Guest

    RE: Problems: rounding & formatting Text/# combinations

    ps: for text / numbers:

    Number / Text Combination "Custom" formatting:
    - is there a way to include examples (if exist), for text / number
    combinations: removing text from? etc.