lookup for criteria from either of 2 worksheets.

  1. #1
    Afolabi
    Guest

    lookup for criteria from either of 2 worksheets.

    I need vlookup to look up some common
    criteria from EITHER of 2 different worksheets and return specified values
    (in identified columns) to a 3rd worksheet.

    I actually have the 1st worksheet containing COST of a couple of assets, and
    the 2nd worksheet containing DEPRECIATION on the same asset. I have the 3rd
    worksheet called BUDGET where I want to pull the COST or DEPRECIATION (but on
    different lines)on these assets to.

    Any help?

  2. #2
    JLatham
    Guest

    RE: lookup for criteria from either of 2 worksheets.

    Help is starting to come in here at this duplicate post:
    http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...1-71839a28788d