List in Excel

  1. #1
    Thomas
    Guest

    List in Excel

    I have som headlines. I would like that in some cells you have to choose
    between theese headlines. I have tried to use the "insert list", but i
    doosn't do what I need...

  2. #2
    Bondi
    Guest

    Re: List in Excel

    Thomas wrote:
    > I have som headlines. I would like that in some cells you have to choose
    > between theese headlines. I have tried to use the "insert list", but i
    > doosn't do what I need...

    Hi Thomas,

    Maybe you can use the Validation List feature

    If you have your list of headlines in a column. Highlight the cell
    where you want the list. Then go to Data -> Validation.. In Validation
    Criteria under Allow chose List. In Source chose the range with the
    list of headlines then press OK.

    This will give you a dropdown in the cell

    Regards,
    Bondi