Excel Linking

  1. #1
    LaNeise
    Guest

    Excel Linking

    I'm have linking 2 worksheets together but lets say the first on say
    and the the second says the same, but when I insert another row such as
    the linked worksheet does keep 1 as the value. This is just an example
    because my worksheet is alot bigger than this. Can anyone help please?

  2. #2
    NUMBnut
    Guest

    RE: Excel Linking

    You have to edit the hyperlink in order to update it with the new information.

  3. #3
    LaNeise
    Guest

    RE: Excel Linking

    How is that done

  4. #4
    LaNeise
    Guest

    RE: Excel Linking

    That didnt work

  5. #5
    NUMBnut
    Guest

    RE: Excel Linking

    Right click on hyperlink and go to edit hyperlink...
    At the top there should be a box called "Text to Display" type in whatever
    you want the hyperlink to show. Then check to make sure it has the correct
    source location.

  6. #6
    LaNeise
    Guest

    RE: Excel Linking

    I change that worksheet alot, will I have to do this for every hyperlink that
    I have?

  7. #7
    NUMBnut
    Guest

    RE: Excel Linking

    Unfortunately, yes. Hyperlinks will not automaticly update themselves. They
    will only update the values.

  8. #8
    LaNeise
    Guest