Excel(with hyperlinks) as a message body of outlook mail

  1. #1
    hans
    Guest

    Excel(with hyperlinks) as a message body of outlook mail

    I have an excel file with multiple sheets. The first sheet has hyperlinks to
    the remaining sheets in the file. But when I send this sheet as a message
    body, the hyperlink references change. I would ideally want these links in
    this sheet which is send as the message body, to link to the excel from which
    it is generated. I would be grateful if you could suggest a way around.

  2. #2

    Re: Excel(with hyperlinks) as a message body of outlook mail

    It sounds like the workbook name was included in the hyperlink.

    I like to use the =hyperlink() worksheet function to do this kind of stuff.

    David McRitchie posted this and it might help you:

    =HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",C5),C5)
    =HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",sheetone!C5),sheetone!C5)
    =HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",'sheet two'!C5),'sheet two'!C5)