worksheet tab text

  1. #1
    jpreman
    Guest

    worksheet tab text

    Thanks for reading this post.

    Is there a way the text could be formatted (colour, size, font etc.) in
    individual worksheet tabs indipendant of one anothother.

  2. #2
    Franz Verga
    Guest

    Re: worksheet tab text

    Nel post news:[email protected]
    *jpreman* ha scritto:

    > Thanks for reading this post.
    >
    > Is there a way the text could be formatted (colour, size, font etc.)
    > in individual worksheet tabs indipendant of one anothother.

    With Excel 2003 and XP (I don't remember if also Excel 2000) you can change
    the color of tabs, but there is no way to format text in tabs.

    --
    Hope I helped you.

    Thanks in advance for your feedback.

    Ciao

    Franz Verga from Italy

  3. #3
    jpreman
    Guest

    Re: worksheet tab text

    Thanks for your response Franz,

    Having witnessed so many unusual and stunning solutions, I sincerely
    believed that there may be a way to achieve this.