Closed Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Conditional formatting - Not refreshing

  1. #1
    Rajula
    Guest

    Conditional formatting - Not refreshing

    Hi There,

    I have put in the macro for conditional formatting since i have more around
    10 conditions. The problem now is the colors dont appear by itself, i always
    need to double click on the cell to make the coloe appear. Likewise, the
    color also doesnt come back to white when the value is changed. I need to
    double click the cell to get back to white. Even if i refresh using F9 or
    even if i close & open the file, it does not automatically change the color..

    Any reasons?? I am not able to figure out what the problem could be.

  2. #2
    JLatham
    Guest

    RE: Conditional formatting - Not refreshing

    Without seeing the code it's difficult to be dead on in telling you what is
    wrong.

    I suspect that you have it tied to some worksheet event, perhaps Calculate
    that is not triggering because at times it doesn't have to be recalculated.

    Your best bet may be to move the conditional formatting code into a regular
    macro and just use it on user demand, possibly through a button or drawing
    object on the worksheet.

    You could put it in the Worksheet's _SelectionChange event, which would run
    it every time you move from one cell to another, but that might slow down
    your use of the workbook depending on how many cells it has to examine and
    alter format on.

  3. #3
    JON JON
    Guest

    Re: Conditional formatting - Not refreshing

    Perhaps you should post the code so others can tell what's wrong.

    news:[email protected]...