Set margins in Excel in centimeters.

  1. #1
    Stuart
    Guest

    Set margins in Excel in centimeters.

    In Page Setup the margins are obviously in inches. In Word, I set the units
    to centimeters---but I cannot remember how!

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Set margins in Excel in centimeters.

    Stuart

    For Word.....Tools>Options>General. Choose from "measurement system"

    For Excel........no such thing.

    Change your Windows Regional Options from US. to Metric.

    This will affect all applications.

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

  3. #3
    Stuart
    Guest

    Re: Set margins in Excel in centimeters.

    Thanks! Stuart