labor day holiday formula

  1. #1
    Richard
    Guest

    labor day holiday formula

    Since Labor day fall on the first Monday in September and I'm using this
    formula to calculate the last Monday in May for Memorial day. How can I write
    a new formula for September?
    =NDOW(TheYear, 5,DowsInMonth(TheYear,5,2), 2)
    Thanks in advance!!!

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: labor day holiday formula

    You already have plenty of answers in the previous thread.,

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Richard
    Guest

    Re: labor day holiday formula

    Is that right Bob! So they work? I can't seem to make them work with may last
    suggestion. Please advise me!