copy and paste non-adjacent rows

  1. #1
    Nesa
    Guest

    copy and paste non-adjacent rows

    How do I copy and paste non-adjacent rows in an Excel spreadsheet to a new
    spreadsheet?

  2. #2
    Terry Tipsy
    Guest

    RE: copy and paste non-adjacent rows

    Select your first row then hold down your 'CTRL' key and select the other
    rows to be copied. Then edit/copy/paste as normal.
    --
    T Tipsy

  3. #3
    slscanlon3
    Guest

    Re: copy and paste non-adjacent rows

    But how do you PASTE them nonadjacent. If you do it like that it will
    copy them if they are nonadjacent, but it will paste them all together.