Multi-level pick-list

  1. #1
    Dan
    Guest

    Multi-level pick-list

    Hello,
    I am wondering if there is a way to have a multi-level pick list in Excel.
    In other words, I have a main category as a pick list in column A, then a
    more detailed category as a pick list in column B. I would like to make it
    so that the pick list in column B is limited based on the selection from the
    main category pick list in column A.

    Thanks in advance,

    Dan

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Multi-level pick-list

    Dan

    Debra Dalgleish shows you how at

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

  3. #3
    St. Petersburg, FL
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2007

    Re: Multi-level pick-list

    been trying to do this for 2 days. worked perfectly

    Thanks