how to convert a formula into text in order to display the formula

  1. #1
    Claudio Hartzstein
    Guest

    how to convert a formula into text in order to display the formula

    I want to display the formula and the result in the same worksheet so that
    people can know what calculation has been used to obtain the given result.

  2. #2
    Ardus Petus
    Guest

    Re: how to convert a formula into text in order to display the formula

    Insert a Comment that gives the text of the Formula

    AP

    "Claudio Hartzstein" <Claudio [email protected]> a écrit
    dans le message de news:
    [email protected]...

  3. #3
    Jim May
    Guest

    Re: how to convert a formula into text in order to display the formula

    As Ardus suggested:
    Here are 2 macros (Put In Standard Module)
    1) to Add All Existing Formulas to a CommentBox
    2) to Remove All Comments <<Watch Out This removes ALL
    Comments (not just ones created by 1) above..
    HTH
    Jim May

    Sub ShowFormulasInComments()
    Dim cell As Range