Variable cell ranges/autosumming?

  1. #1
    Zerex71
    Guest

    Variable cell ranges/autosumming?

    Group,

    Another question I have is, is there a way to have variable ranges used
    for functions such as autosumming? For example, let's say the user
    enters a 5 in a given cell, and the purpose of that 5 is to tell the
    spreadsheet how many cells in a row or column to add up. If the user
    enters 10, then the autosum selects 10 cells and adds them up. Is
    there a way to do something like this, using user data to control a
    function like this?

    Mike

  2. #2
    Ragdyer