Why I get gray area in sheet tab of page setup? can't resize area.

  1. #1
    joey0617
    Guest

    Why I get gray area in sheet tab of page setup? can't resize area.

    I can't define the print area in sheet tab of page setup.due to gray area.
    Help this just happened and is repeated when new worksheets are used.

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Why I get gray area in sheet tab of page setup? can't resize area.

    This will occur if you have gone into page setup through Priint Preview.

    Go in through File>Page Setup>Sheet

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP