How to show a date

  1. #1
    s2m via OfficeKB.com
    Guest

    How to show a date

    I've figured out how to count the number of dates, but how can i just show
    the date if there is a date used.

    I can use a pivot but i really need to have a formula driven sheet.

    LoB 7/3/06 7/5/06 7/7/06 7/10/06
    CBNA 7 1 2 8
    CFNA 3 14 29 7

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: How to show a date

    What exactly do you want to show?

    Bob Phillips

  3. #3
    Bob Phillips

  4. #4
    s2m via OfficeKB.com
    Guest

    Re: How to show a date

    The date

    Instead of having all the days of the month show i only want it to show if
    there is a corresponding date in the actual field.

  5. #5
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: How to show a date

    You've lost me. Want it to show ... what is it? if there is a corresponding
    date ... corresponding to what?

  6. #6
    s2m via OfficeKB.com
    Guest

    Re: How to show a date

    I need a formula that will only show a date if there is a date in that cell

    Right now I am using all the dates in a month and using a formula to count if
    there is a date in that cell