Printing Frozen Cells Automatically on every page

  1. #1

    Printing Frozen Cells Automatically on every page

    Hi,

    I have put headings on the first row (and frozen that row). Underneath the headings, are numbers which go on for many rows (about 3 pages). How do I print so that I can get the headings on every page?

    Thx much!

  2. #2

    Re: Printing Frozen Cells Automatically on every page

    File|Page setup|Sheet tab
    Rows to repeat at top: 1:1

  3. #3

    Thank you Dave