Row Limitation

  1. #1
    Atom Smasher
    Guest

    Row Limitation

    Is there any way to increase the number of rows allowed in a worksheet
    (increase from 65,536)?

  2. #2
    Marcelo
    Guest

    RE: Row Limitation

    no, you can use more than one spreadsheet, of use excel 2007 beta.

    hth
    regareds from Brazil
    Marcelo

  3. #3
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Row Limitation

    Get the 2007 Beta.

    Seriously, no, it is not possible until 2007 is released. You could spread
    across multiple sheets, but that needs some control capability that you need
    to build.

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Atom Smasher
    Guest

    RE: Row Limitation

    My question is related to pivot tables. Do you mean that in Excel 2007 you
    can use two worksheets to create one pivot table?

    Obrigado,

  5. #5
    Marcelo
    Guest