Can you sort the worksheets in a workbook

  1. #1

    Can you sort the worksheets in a workbook

    In my workbook I have about 70 worksheets, but I want them in alphabetical order. Is there a quick way I can do this by selecting all sheets and then sorting, or do I really have to go into each one and do it manually?

  2. #2

    Re: Can you sort the worksheets in a workbook

    You can drag and drop manually...

    or

    You could use a macro:

    Chip Pearson's:
    http://www.cpearson.com/excel/sortws.htm

    David McRitchie's:
    http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...#sortallsheets

  3. #3
    Jim Cone
    Guest

    Re: Can you sort the worksheets in a workbook

    Caroline,
    Or check out the free Excel add-in "Excel Extras".
    Download from (no registration required) ...
    Jim Cone
    San Francisco, USA