Combine Sumif

  1. #1

    Combine Sumif

    Hi all,

    I am strugling with a caculation of mine.

    Basically I want to combine two SUM IF functions into one. I.e.

    SUMIF(range C:C,criteria J2,sum range D:D) & SUMIF(range BB, criteria H12, sum range D:D)

    Does anybody know if this is possible.

  2. #2
    bj
    Guest

    RE: Combine Sumif

    assuming you don't want double counts in column d
    try sumproduct()
    =sumproduct(--(c1:c6400=$j$2),--(B1:b6400=$H$12),d1:d6400)

    the --() changes the logical true or false to 1 or 0
    in sumproduct you can't specify the entire column such as C:C it has to be a
    specific range,
    in sumproduct all of the arrays need to be the same size