Extend Formulas to Inserted Rows

  1. #1
    AC
    Guest

    Extend Formulas to Inserted Rows

    I have a sheet that has the same formatting and same (relative) formulas for
    each cell in each column. When I insert a new row, I would like for the
    formatting and formulas (relative) to automatically carry over. Is this
    possible, if so, how? Thanks.

  2. #2
    roundabout
    Guest

    Re: Extend Formulas to Inserted Rows

    Yeah but you'll need to do it with a worksheet change event

    --
    roundabout

  3. #3
    AC