angled text and gridlines

  1. #1
    Jan
    Guest

    angled text and gridlines

    How do I created a spreadsheet or chart and use angled text and gridline
    lines for the column headings?

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: angled text and gridlines

    Jan

    Select the cells and Format>Cells>Alignment.

    Set the text angle to 45 degrees or whatever suits.

    Place borders around each cell.

    Colour the cells to make them stand out if needed.

    Note: the cells are not angled, just the text in the cells.

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

  3. #3
    Jan
    Guest

    Re: angled text and gridlines

    Thanks a lot. I had been trying to "border cells after keying the data" and
    was also trying to use the border tab. Works perfectly now. Thanks!

  4. #4
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: angled text and gridlines