Creating an Excel Formula

  1. #1
    clark1269
    Guest

    Creating an Excel Formula

    I need a formula in Excel to do the following:
    Cell containing Date falls within a range for Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, or
    Week 4
    and
    Cell containing Critiality code = 1, 2, 3, or 4
    and
    Cell containing category = 19 or 20

    Any help will be truly appreciated. Brain is dead.

  2. #2
    Franz Verga
    Guest

    Re: Creating an Excel Formula

    clark1269 wrote:
    > I need a formula in Excel to do the following:
    > Cell containing Date falls within a range for Week 1, Week 2, Week
    > 3, or Week 4
    > and
    > Cell containing Critiality code = 1, 2, 3, or 4
    > and
    > Cell containing category = 19 or 20
    >
    > Any help will be truly appreciated. Brain is dead.

    Please post some example data or upload a small example file to
    www.savefile.com, because it's not clear (to me...) what you mean...

    --
    Thanks in advance for your feedback.

    Ciao