Using of Customized Tool Bar in another file

  1. #1
    PSL
    Guest

    Using of Customized Tool Bar in another file

    Can we use the Customized Tool Bar in another file.

    Example:

    If I created a Tool Bar with Name: "PSL" While using from Tools Menu with
    Customized Option.

    Can I use the above Tool Bar "PSL" in another file.

    Please do the needful on the above case.

    Narayan PSL

  2. #2

    Re: Using of Customized Tool Bar in another file

    What happened when you tried it?