I need my Hidden Rows to stay hidden when I print the sheet.

  1. #1
    Rosaliewoo
    Guest

    I need my Hidden Rows to stay hidden when I print the sheet.

    I have a large spreadsheet with many hidden rows. I'd like to print the
    spreadsheet but without the hidden rows printing. Any ideas?

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: I need my Hidden Rows to stay hidden when I print the sheet.

    Hidden rows should not print.

    Have you tried?

    What happens to the hidden rows?

    Do they unhide or just print?

    How are they hidden? Manually or by filtering or by VBA?

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

  3. #3
    Forum Contributor
    hide your rows
    select the columns you want to print
    file->print area->set print area

    that should do the trick

    *edit* ha, good point gord. I tried what I typed above and it worked, not thinking it was redundant. Hiding the rows manually (format->column->hide) makes them not print