xcel/Word 2007-mailmerge problem.

  1. #1
    Bob Tourkow
    Guest

    xcel/Word 2007-mailmerge problem.

    I am trying to do a mail merge from an Excel file to Word 2007. When I tell
    Word where to find the data, it says that the Excel file I select is "locked
    for editing", and Excel is not even open. Any thoughts? Thanks, Bob

  2. #2
    Jaleel
    Guest

    RE: xcel/Word 2007-mailmerge problem.

    Close the files. Open the word file only. It will ask for the SQL command
    to run, say Yes.