Changing from Rows to Columns

  1. #1

    Changing from Rows to Columns

    On sheet one I track attendance. In Column A are names. In Columns D-AH (are the dates 1-31). Row 1 Date header; Row 2, Day text (as determined by row 1); Row 3 the total attendance of the day.

    So D3:AH3 have the totals. I want to put the information in Row 3 on another sheet, but in a single column so I can print a report on a single sheet of paper. Is there a way to do it quickly without referencing each individual cell manually?

  2. #2
    Biff
    Guest

    Re: Changing from Rows to Columns

    Hi!

    Select the range D3:AH3
    Goto Edit>Copy
    Navigate to the other sheet and select the first cell where you want the
    data to appear.
    Goto Edit>Paste Special>Transpose>OK

    Biff

    news:[email protected]...