entering number down to cell

  1. #1
    kayani
    Guest

    entering number down to cell

    I wanted to enter numbers in a column in ascending order leaving one cell
    blank for example if I entre 1 in cell A1 in A3, 2 comes automatically
    leaving A2 cell blank.

  2. #2
    Terry Tipsy
    Guest

    RE: entering number down to cell

    Enter 1 in cell A1. Then select both cells A1 and A2. Drag these two cells
    down. The number 2 will be in cell cell A3, 3 in cell A5, etc.
    --
    T Tipsy