VBA Code to create PIVOT in Excel from access database

  1. #1
    ST
    Guest

    VBA Code to create PIVOT in Excel from access database

    I have a CSV file and I wish to create a Pivot out of this.I am
    reading CSV to access and then wish to create a pivot from
    access.I am converting it in to acces so that no of rows do not do not
    become a limitation in excel .
    Some body with any idea or VBA code to automate this through VBA ?

  2. #2

    Re: VBA Code to create PIVOT in Excel from access database

    I don't speak access, but I would record a macro when I created the pivottable
    manually.

    With all the variation of data, I think I'd just record a macro when I did it
    manually.

    If you want some tips on Pivottable coding, visit Debra Dalgleish's site:
    http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html

    She has lots of stuff under the pivottable section.

    If you like her site, you may like her book:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/159...32103?n=283155