Pick from lists

  1. #1

    Pick from lists

    How do I make a pick from list but when a certain thing is already picked then you cant pick it again below is an example

    Candy / Ice Cream / Prfference / Ranking
    starburt / cotton candy /
    nerds / mint/
    snickers / rocky road/

    Prefference box shows a choice between the type of candy or ice cream in that row and then ranking allows a choice of ranks of all the preferences from 1-3 without any repeats.

    Thanks in advanced

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Pick from lists

    There are instructions here for hiding used items in a data validation
    dropdown list:

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Contextures