Number format need to display 0001 etc

  1. #1
    Carys
    Guest

    Number format need to display 0001 etc

    Is there any way to format this other than formatting as text

    I'd be grateful if anyone has an answer
    --
    Carys

  2. #2

    Re: Number format need to display 0001 etc

    Carys wrote:

    > Is there any way to format this other than formatting as text
    >
    > I'd be grateful if anyone has an answer
    > --
    > Carys

    Hi Carys

    Select your cell range.

    Format > Cells. Under Category, click Custom.

    In the Type field, enter 0000. Click OK

    Regards

    Steve

  3. #3

    Re: Number format need to display 0001 etc

    Use a custom format of: 0000
    ??????

  4. #4
    Carys
    Guest

    Re: Number format need to display 0001 etc

    Thanks Steve
    --
    Carys

  5. #5
    Carys
    Guest

    Re: Number format need to display 0001 etc

    Thanks Dave.

    Works a treat
    --
    Carys