Function to find difference between two similar worksheets is miss

  1. #1
    Jawahar
    Guest

    Function to find difference between two similar worksheets is miss

    I have two different worksheets but with similar data ( text values ). But I
    want to find the difference between two worksheets. I tried to compare side
    by side but its time consuming. If excel is going to have this auto kind of
    function to find the differenct between two worksheets, that would be useful
    to millions of excel users!

    ----------------
    click "I Agree" in the message pane.

  2. #2
    Niek Otten
    Guest

    Re: Function to find difference between two similar worksheets is miss

    http://www.cpearson.com/excel/download.htm

    --
    Kind regards,

    Niek Otten
    Microsoft MVP - Excel

  3. #3
    Jawahar
    Guest

    Re: Function to find difference between two similar worksheets is

    Thanks Niek Otten for the link. However the link had only "Compare.xla" which
    is related to this topic and seems not to have any effect on excel 2003. I
    hope my question is clear , I dont want any "Compare" option but indeed
    looking for some function which would list me the difference between two
    worksheets automatically.