Pivot Table - Adding New Data

  1. #1

    Question Pivot Table - Adding New Data

    Hello

    When creating a pivot table to group data by month I have to specify the exact range on the worksheet

    How do I overcome this problem if I am constantly adding new data to the end of the list?

    Many thanks

    Chard

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Pivot Table - Adding New Data

    To ensure that new rows or columns are included in the pivot source
    data, you can base the pivot table on a dynamic range. There are
    instructions here:

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Contextures

  3. #3
    Thanks, Debra - I'll give that a go and let you know if I come unstuck.

    Chard