Why the extra rows??

  1. #1
    Robert Brown
    Guest

    Why the extra rows??

    For some reason one of my sheets is 2-3 times longer then it should be. I
    tried deleting all the row past my data, removed all borders, and deleted any
    possable conditional formating/formating, there could be. Why are they still
    there!!

    Any suggestions?

  2. #2
    José Raphael Daher
    Guest

    Re: Why the extra rows??

    It=B4s excel what you are talking about?

    The blank columns can=B4t be delected, it means, the number os columns
    still the same after deleting.

    I hope this information can help.

  3. #3
    Bill Ridgeway
    Guest

    Re: Why the extra rows??

    At the risk of stating the obvious you need to delete 'spare' column as well
    as rows AND save the file. Do you still have a problem?

    Regards.

    Bill Ridgeway
    Computer Solutions

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Robert Brown
    Guest

    Re: Why the extra rows??

    Yeh i did the column thing too, I have never had a problum with this before.

    Any other suggestions?

    O and I deleted the "Blank columns/rows" to make sure nothing was in them by
    accident, which would be the obvious first thing to do.