track violations for property management?

  1. #1
    Janet
    Guest

    track violations for property management?

    I need to find a better, faster way to track violations for property
    management. Have 10 properties and thousands of violations. Unamangeable!
    Need to do this through Exce. Please help!

  2. #2
    paul
    Guest

    RE: track violations for property management?

    ummm we need a little bit more info than that.most of us arent propery
    managers!
    Type of data ,how you enter it ,how you want to manipulate,existing formulas
    and how you want it to look when you have finished!
    --
    paul
    [email protected]

  3. #3
    Toppers
    Guest

    RE: track violations for property management?

    Janet,
    I think we need a little more info on the type of data and
    what exactly is required in terms of the "tracking".

    Can you post some sample data?