open xml file in excel

  1. #1
    Benny Shoham
    Guest

    open xml file in excel

    One computer in our company does not display the "Open XML" dialog box when
    opening an XML file in excel 2003. all other computer does show it correctly.
    why is that ? how can i fix it ?
    TIA,
    Benny.

  2. #2
    David Biddulph
    Guest

    Re: open xml file in excel

    "Benny Shoham" <Benny [email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > One computer in our company does not display the "Open XML" dialog box
    > when
    > opening an XML file in excel 2003. all other computer does show it
    > correctly.
    > why is that ? how can i fix it ?

    I assume that the machine in question doesn't have Office Professional, so
    you'd need to install that.
    --
    David Biddulph