WordWrap exceeds cell display

  1. #1
    Mack
    Guest

    WordWrap exceeds cell display

    I have spreadsheet with several cells set to word wrap. However, after entering several lines of text, the cell stops expanding to display the entered text. I can manually increase the row height and it all displays. Is there any format I can set to automatically force the row height to increase to match the cell content? This spreadsheet becomes the data source for a Word Mail Merged report.

    Mack Neff

  2. #2
    Martin Yirrell
    Guest

    RE: WordWrap exceeds cell display

    Mack

    If memory serves I'm afraid the answer is no. Check the number of characters
    where the wordwrap ceases since I think that there is a limit.

    Martin