Unwanted Data appearing in cells - Excel 2003

  1. #1
    Rodney Bevill
    Guest

    Unwanted Data appearing in cells - Excel 2003

    I am running Excel2003 on WinXP. While developing a new workbook text
    starts appearing as if someone is writing a doc. This appears to happen
    at random and does not restrict itself to internet connection.

    I am getting to the point to remove and reload the entire Office 2003
    package. (This also happens in Word.)

    Have tried adware and spyware removals along with virus scans looking
    for unwanted files.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Rod

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Unwanted Data appearing in cells - Excel 2003

    Maybe Speech Recognition is enabled?

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

  3. #3
    Rodney Bevill
    Guest

    Re: Unwanted Data appearing in cells - Excel 2003

    Did not think of that but it is not. The text appears to be story or
    conversation but not anyone at this location.
    Rod