Closed Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Troubleshooting Spreadsheets

  1. #1
    valkyrie
    Guest

    Troubleshooting Spreadsheets

    Everytime I click on a column to change information I cannot delete and re
    enter type. When I move the cursor the entire spreadsheet highlights in blue
    and I can do nothing else but close file.

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Troubleshooting Spreadsheets

    Try hitting F8 key to get out of Extended Mode.

    If no joy with that, try tapping the wheel a few times if you you have a Wheel
    Mouse.

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP